Find How Transtore manages your information
Last updated: September 22, 2022.
Protecting your privacy is important to Transtore.
SECTION 1 - WHO WE ARE
Transtore is an organization that develops applications for Shopify users. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.
SECTION 2 - INTRODUCTION
- Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPED)
- The EU's General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR)
- Brazil's Data Protection Legislation (LGPD)
- California's Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
This policy applies to the Transtore websites domains, applications, and services.
SECTION 3 - PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
- Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
- Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts.
SECTION 4 - SUPPORT
We do collect contact information (email address) as well as some analytics, for helping out our clients to install applications in their Shopify Store. We also send emails to our clients to help them out with the issues they are facing and for the updates in regard to the changes that have been updated in our Shopify Apps for customers’ better engagement with our apps and also, they can understand the updates better.
SECTION 5 - PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Data You Provide
When you make a purchase, or attempt to make a purchase, we collect personal data as part of your order information.
This data might include:
- Account information such as your name, email address, and password.
- Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, and payment methods.
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
SECTION 6 - ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to view, amend, or delete the information that we hold about you. All the information that our applications use is limited to you. We will provide help free of charge for the installation of our applications/themes to your store, except if they request any unfounded customizations, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
SECTION 7 - DEVICE AND USAGE DATA
When you visit a Transtore website, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files that are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies, or notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on. We also process information when you use our services and products. This information may include:
- IP Address
- Individual Products you view
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
- Time zone
SECTION 8 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.
Transtore also may use your data for advertising purposes in some cases altered or anonymized. Transtore has the right to portray previous clients work & assets on our website unless exclusively asked not to do so in written form. In the cases where we use your data, we will either exclude, render, alter your data or ask you for permission. Transtore may collect and use your data to provide information to potential business partners.
SECTION 9 - CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
SECTION 10 - DATA WE COLLECT FROM THIRD-PARTY APPS
We may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to Transtore services, partners and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party's own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions, you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Our websites, applications and services may contain links to other websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties' privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties' privacy practices.
SECTION 11 - BRAND LIKENESS AND TESTIMONIALS
Transtore reserves the right to share and promote client likeness through testimonials and or reviews, unless we receive a written request not to from the specific client or company.
Transtore also reserves the right to share communications gathered throughout the project as testimonials and submissions for third party and website promotion, unless we receive a written request not to from the specific client or company.
SECTION 12 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an ecommerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 13 - PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
IT Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
- Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
- Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
- Enable you to access Transtore services
- Provide you with technical and customer support.
- Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing
- Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf; and
- Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events.
Where we process your personal data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and to maintain our relationship with you and protect our business for example against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required If any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available to you.
SECTION 14 - PAYMENT
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 15 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. All of the data collected by Transtore, is stored in safe and secured locations. In the case of a data security breach, we will provide precautions to keep your information safe and encrypted. If such a breach happens, Transtore will send you a notification with all of the details regarding the security breach.
SECTION 16 - SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways set out in this Policy or set out at the point when the personal data is collected. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dIpage/gaoptout
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted marketing via advertisements or communications (such as newsletters).
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
SECTION 17 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 18 - LEGAL REQUIREMENT
We may use or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties
We may use a third-party service provider, independent contractors, agencies outside the Transtore company. We may share your personal data with marketing agencies, maintain and improve our products and services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- Preference. We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
- Analytics. We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
- Marketing. We share cookies with third party advertisers and/or partners to help provide you with a personalized marketing experience. We also allow third-party partners to put their own cookies on our website.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 21 - RETENTION & DELETION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and / or take steps to anonymize it.
SECTION 22 - YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on your geographical location and citizenship, your rights are subject to local data privacy regulations. These rights may include:
- Right to Access (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 15, CCPA, LGPD). You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you.
- Right to Rectification (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 16, LGPD). You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about your rectification.
- Right to be Forgotten (right to erasure) (GDPR Article 17, CCPA, LGPD). You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to Restriction of Processing (GDPR Article 18, LGPD). You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or if we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish us to delete it.
- Right to Portability (PIPEDA, GDPR Article 20, LGPD), You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you or the third party that subscribes to Transtore services.
- Right to Objection (GDPR Article 21, LGPD). Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- Right Not to Be Discriminated (CCPA). You have the right not to be denied service or have an altered experience based on having executed any of your CPA rights.
SECTION 23 - GOOGLE INC.
This website uses Google ReCAPTCHA. By continuing the usage of this site, you fully accept the terms and conditions set up in the Google Terms and conditions. By accepting these terms, you will reveal your IP address and other relevant information about Google Inc. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service immediately, by continued use of this website you give Transtore and Google Inc full approval.
SECTION 24 - WITHDRAWING CONSENT
If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
SECTION 25 - HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data by sending the request to our privacy team by using the form below.
For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Support team at email@example.com.